BLACK EYE PEAS
A. I admire this artists music because they sing really cool.
B. This music has a positive impact on the world because it doesn't say bad words.
C. This artist was born on...will i don't really know but I were born in the U.S.They sing about good nights.
D. The favorite song by them is I Gotta Feeling like this song because it gives you some kind of
energy.
MY FAVORITE PERSONS.......EDWARD CULLEN FROM TWILIGHT AND JACOB BLACK FROM TWILIGHT.
.




!This is my brother's dog!!!! OK THIS ISN'T MY DOG BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT HE IS AN AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOG



A. I admire this artists music because they sing really cool.
B. This music has a positive impact on the world because it doesn't say bad words.
C. This artist was born on...will i don't really know but I were born in the U.S.They sing about good nights.
D. The favorite song by them is I Gotta Feeling like this song because it gives you some kind of
energy.
MY FAVORITE PERSONS.......EDWARD CULLEN FROM TWILIGHT AND JACOB BLACK FROM TWILIGHT.
!This is my brother's dog!!!! OK THIS ISN'T MY DOG BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT HE IS AN AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOG
No comments:
Post a Comment